Sunday, October 21, 2007

THRILLER

The Halliday Girls had a Girls night out to see Thriller. it was so much fun!!!
we ate dinner at The Spaghetti Factory and then went to the show.
It was funny, scary, and sometimes a little strange.
let me tell you, there were some scary girls dressed as zombies and I don't do scary things.
yes, I am a wuss. I will be the first to admit that.
they would not leave me alone.
I thought I would have nightmares, but I didn't.
all scary things aside it was a lot of fun!!
I love you all!
Thanks for a fun night! and for holding my hand :) !

2 comments:

Autumn said...

This is a LOVELY picture of us! :) I'm so glad that you got to go! I had so much fun!

tanya.... said...

This looks like so much fun!! Wish I could have been their, but I do not think that I could have handled the scary things!!!