Cor & I went to the opening night of the Jazz!!!
it was so fun and so nice to have a date by ourselves!!
Sophie got to spend the evening with my family.
you forget how nice it is to have a break.
I love you! thanks for the fun!
I cant believe how incredibly loud it was in there.
Check out this awesome picture.
That's Yao Ming on the top left. he is GIANT.






2 comments:
So glad you guys got to go out without the baby! Next time I want to babysit!!
Awwww yes, the date night!! I am sure you missed Sophie like crazy...have 2 and you will demand date night and hit the door running!! Ha Ha Ha Just kiddin...I promise I love my kids! So I got a few things figured out with my blog, I have music and a slideshow, so proud of myself. And becoming more addicted everyday! Thanks a lot :)
Post a Comment