Wednesday, December 5, 2007

20 weeks!!

Sophie started rice cereal on monday.
where have the past 20 weeks gone?
I cant believe I am already to this stage of mothering.
She loves her cereal.
it takes a while to feed her the whole tablespoon,


she is a little more interested in the spoon.

and the bib. she thinks it is pretty cool.

my sweet baby girl is getting so big. she has really started talking to us and only needs little 20 min "cat naps" .what am I going to do when she is two . apparently she doesn't take after my love of sleep.





4 comments:

Autumn said...

So cute! I knew she would love her food! :)

tanya.... said...

What a cute baby! I can't believe how big she is but it is so fun to watch them grow!!

Melissa and Allen said...

You remembered to buy the rice cereal! I seriously can't believe she's old enough to eat that stuff. Wasn't she just born a couple days ago?

Jess said...

Jax-
You are the best, thank you so much for bearing with me this morning. I think I know how to do the background thing now...you are awesome!