Monday, February 4, 2008

Bucket List

A list of a few things I would like to do before I Kick the Bucket....
Be in a Broadway Play, Scuba dive the Great Barrier reef in Australlia,

Ride the worlds fastest and biggest rollercoaster, Zipline through the Jungle
Get my degree from Culinary school, Go deep sea fishing, Hang glide anywhere in the world,
Go on a mission with Corey, Have my own food network show and visit australlia, Jamaica, New Zealand, Switzerland, Italy and China. oh and go on an African Safari

6 comments:

Shauna said...

I wanna come! I love the new look!

Jess said...

Good luck with all that Jax! You have some big dreams but with all your heart you will make them reality! I'll be your sidekick on your Food network show.

Autumn said...

I need to do one of these! This was really fun to read!

Unknown said...

love the changes! so cute! You have an eye for design i think. :) Sophie is SO BIG!! Uhm, i can TOTALLY see you on Food Network!

Melissa and Allen said...

wow you better get started. i'll help you because that sounds fun to me too! i guess you won't be back to go to John's reception, right?

Bonnie said...

Great idea...might have to copy!!