Sunday, May 25, 2008

Laundry Basket

I was folding laundry the other day and Sophie all of the sudden decided to climb in the basket.
it was so funny! I was laughing so hard watching her struggle to climb in.
she was so proud of herself when she finally did it. she sat up and laughed.
after a few minutes she wanted to get out, so she leaned over the side and pushed herself out.
she landed on her head and moved on to her next adventure!!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

She's so brave! I am still dying about her climbing up on everything at the hospital! You are in so much trouble with that girl!

Bonnie said...

I love how easily they are entertained at that age!! Such a cutie pie!!

Aundrea said...

Okay, so I've never commented on your blog, but I must admit I check it from time to time:) I heard you had a hand in helping to create my new layout with Autumn, I just wanted to say thank you and that I love it!!

Melissa and Allen said...

hahaha she is such a crack- up! I love her faces. I hope my babe is funny!