If you are grossed out by any type of Bathroom Humor you might want to skip this story. Because I print my blog at the end of the year to keep as my journal, We thought we should share this story.
Corey has a problem with not closing the door when he goes to the bathroom. When you have a tiny little girl who gets into everything that can be a problem. While he was standing at the toilet unbeknowest to him our little girl snuck up behind him, darted between his legs and plunged her hand into the toilet, while pee bounced off of the top of her head. I was in just the other room and heard Corey screaming for me. I ran to find our dripping little girl and when Corey started to tell me the story his frustration turned into uncontrollable tear filled laughter. Obviously we immediately put Sophie into the bath where she got the cleaning of her life.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Warning: Explicit Story
Posted by Jacci at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I think this made my day! Thanks for the warning ... I'll warn Matt!
Oh my heck! that is so funny! I can totally picture it happening! Poor sophie!
Laugh out loud, really loud! That was the best story and surely needed to be blogged for future memory!
holycrap! Yes, that DEFINITELY belongs in your journal! What a hillarious, dirty, mess~! lol
Hahaha!! What a great story. Thanks for sharing.
hahahahaha. Allen told me the story at dinner tonight and he was laughing so hard he could barely tell me!
So funny!!! I can just imagine Corey FREAKING out!!! LOL!!
Post a Comment