Wednesday, December 17, 2008

17 months


Here are some of Sophie's favorite things at 17 months......
Cookies, she has been calling them cooks until a couple of days ago now she says cookie. Her Mickey and Minnie stuffed animals are still her favorite toys to play with. she sleeps with them now and has to take them everywhere we go. She also loves any doll or baby. She has just started showing interest in Cinderella. she finds the movie everyday and brings it to me. She says "rella". She loves to play hide and go seek with Corey and I. There are a couple of places she always hides, one is between the dresser and the wall and the other is behind the door. She whispers "hide" then runs out screaming. She has started to play well by herself with her toys and moves and talks for all her dolls. Occasionally you can make out what she is saying. Okay candy and this are a few of the words that come up in her conversations with her toys. I love seeing her imagination come to life. Right now as I am writing this, she has put her doll, Mickey and Minnie in her stroller and is reading them a book. She is a definite princess and likes to have her hair done, and her princess shoes on. I bought her red shoes for her Christmas outfit, she loves to wear then around. when I tell her that she is beautiful, she puts her hands behind her back and struts around. She loves to get in the bath and play with the bubbles. She loves to color and read books. She loves her silk (blanket) and her guckks (binky). She loves to give us big squeezes and kisses. She says Amen at the end of prayers. Sophie mommy loves you! I cant believe how fast you are growing. You are so smart, you are constantly learning and trying new things. You are so special to me. You bring sunshine and joy into my life and the lives of all who meet you!

2 comments:

tanya.... said...

She is so wonderful and I am so thankful that she gets to be my neice!! What a great mom you are in teaching her all that she knows! I really am encouraging another baby, but I completly understand the busy little bee that you have. I have two just like her. Love you all and she is absolutly darling!!!

Autumn said...

Love that baby! She is getting so sassy and smart! Love that she likes to suck on the Christmas tree limbs. So funny! She must think that they taste as good as they smell!