Monday, April 6, 2009

uplifted...

I always feel so refreshed and uplifted after conference. I thought this one was really good, and extremely meaningful. I love how all of the talks reassured us that we will get through the hard times ahead if we live worthy of Heavenly Fathers spirit. I am so grateful for conference, and the opportunity it gives me to refocus my life. I loved the talk about taking a virtual tour of your home. It really helped me see the areas that need improvement, and the places we are doing well. It has always been important to me to make my house a temple like place. I am so grateful for President Monson. He is such an amazing man. His talk made me cry my eyes out. His stories are always neat to hear. My Dad and I finally figured out how we are related to him. His Great Grandma was a Sharp. I think its neat I am related to the Prophet.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's why you are the way that you are! I also enjoyed the talk with the virtual home tour. I also LOVED Elder Holland's talk. Amazing.

Stacy and Tay said...

So I just wanted to let you know that one day I promise I will pay up on the "pay it forward" post but I am a pretty big procrastinator so there's a good chance that I'll take almost the full year allowed before I get to it :) Also I'm not crafty at all so who knows what you're going to end up getting... It may just be some lame cookies or something. Tell Lisa hi for me. I guess her blog is private so I haven't been able to check it out. Hope you guys are great. Sophie is so dang cute!

Abby said...

Hey Jacci! I'm embarrassed that I haven't written you a little thank you note for those amazing cupcakes. Our computer has been having trouble for a couple weeks. You are so talented. Those were beautiful. I was afraid for a day to eat them!Check my blog here in the next few days because I will be posting some pictures of your delightful cupcakes.