Corey and I had the privilege of attending the Temple Dedication at the Temple. My Dad was able to get us 3 tickets. We went to the 12:00 noon dedication. We were sat in one of the instruction rooms, right by the Celestial room. I felt the spirit so strong, not only were we in the Temple but we were so close to the Prophet. The talks were all so uplifting. I cried the whole time. It was President Monson's Birthday, so every one was wishing him a Happy Birthday. When the dedication was over, we were able to wave at He and President Uchtdorf as they were waiting for the elevator. I love Temple dedications, but this one was most special to me. I feel so proud of my Dad for all of time and hard work he did. I also feel so lucky that I got to be part of the construction process. I am so grateful my Dad let us be a part of something so wonderful with him. It has been so neat to see the process, and humbling to know how much goes into building a temple. It truly is the house of the Lord. I left feeling so uplifted. I need those extra spiritual boosts now and then.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication
Posted by Jacci at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment