Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Holy War...

We had our annual Utah v Byu party! It was a lot of fun, even though I was way beyond tired from or crazy shopping day. We were also blessed, or rather Corey was blessed to have a few more Y fans to cheer for the blue team with him! We had pizza and yummy treats, and everyone looked great in their team gear. The game was full of Boos and Cheers from each side. Sophie had a blast! She loves having people over, I do too. It is so great to have such an awesome room downstairs! I dressed her in her Utah (or Tutah as she would say) shirt. Our deal is our girls cheer for red our boys cheer for blue! Corey had to sneak some blue on her somehow so he wrote on her check and stomach with a washable marker. She hates to be dirty so she wasn't too fond of being colored on. The game was great as always. Unfortunately, we Ute fans had sad faces at the end of the game. Thank you Max Hall for making the loss a little more bearable! That why I'm a UTE!!!! Until next year....

0 comments: