The past six weeks have gone fast and been a little crazy. We have loved every minute though. He is such a sweet boy and so content. I happy to report that we are all feeling better now. I think he is in the clear of RSV, now we need to just stay healthy for the next month when RSV season is over. He is really alert, and has smiled several times now. He is getting better at holding his head up. He is sleeping pretty well at night, he wakes up every three to three and a half hours at night. He has a few little naps during the day, but is awake more and more. I can tell he wants to know what is going on, especially when Sophie is playing and being noisy. I am so excited to see them play together. She still adores him, she likes to help me change his diaper and will give him his plug if it falls out. She loves to kiss him and hug him. She is such a good big sister. He is still a snuggle bug. I love it. I feel so grateful for my sweet little family.







Tuesday, March 9, 2010
6 weeks old...
Posted by Jacci at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
He is so cute, Jacci!
Post a Comment