Corey, the kids and I spent this beautiful day at the zoo. Sophie got to wear shorts for the first time this year. She wasn't so sure if she liked them. She is so very picky about her clothes. After we told her that we were all going to wear shorts she was ok with it. We bought a years pass, I am so excited. We will spent a lot of time at the zoo this summer I think. It was Dawson's first time to the zoo, he was such a good boy. He loved looking at the monkeys. We rode the Merry go round. Sophie had a permanent smile on her face. I love the smile she gets when she is so excited about something. It is so cute I could cry. We all shared a snow cone that was delicious! We saw the tigers, there are four of them now. Sophie was so excited. The first thing she said was, mom it's Shere khan. All of the kids around her where saying Oh ya! It is! Baby Zuri, the elephant was the highlight. She is so cute! I loved watching her play. She reminded me so much of a toddler. It was pretty hot by the time we got to the car. Then I remembered our air conditioner is broken, Dang! It was a sweaty ride home! 













Monday, May 17, 2010
The zoo...
Posted by Jacci at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment