Thursday, August 26, 2010

7 months...

I adore this face...

7 months old is such a fun age. He is all over the place right now. He has been arming crawling for a while now and he can fly! He can get anything and anywhere he wants. He just recently figured out how to climb up the stairs. He is completely in love with cords, it scares the living daylights out of me but he is. That is why he climbed the stairs. He saw a cord that up for grabs and he did everything he could to get it. He is a very determined boy just like his sister. He adores her, and she adores him. It is so fun to watch them play together. He chases her around and does his best to keep up with all she is doing. He has two teeth. His smile is so adorable. He is eating baby food twice a day and is still nursing well. He loves fruit and dislikes vegetables. He sits so well and is really close to sitting up after he has been crawling. He is a mommas boy and always gives me loves. He pats my back and makes an Ohhhh noise when I hold him. He is not sleeping through the night and some times is up 3 times. It doesn't bother me though. I know all too soon I will be craving the middle of the night snuggles. He loves his blankey, plug, toys, daddy's football and basketball and Sophie's polly pocket princess. He likes TV but not as much as Sophie did. He loves to be in his walker, he can go all over up stairs. I think he is much happier now that he has some freedom. I have a feeling he is going to be into everything in no time. He is so curious about everything. He jumps non-stop when you hold him up. It sure makes my arms tired. I love him so much!

0 comments: