My little buddy is 8 months old. I can't imagine my life without those chubby cheeks and those to dye for brown eyes! He is quite a little character. He loves his sister and wants to do everything she does. He follows her around, she mostly loves it but sometimes gets a little annoyed. No one can make him laugh like she can though! He is crawling around all over the place. He has mastered going up stairs and like to go head first down them. I don't think we go through one day without a bonked head. He stands up on everything and is also walking around things. I am sure one day he is just going to take off. He loves to read books and play with toys. He like TV but not as much as his sissy does. He cruises around in his walker. I have had to move everything out of his reach. He is so smiley and loves to give us kisses. He love balls so much. I think that is what he is usually playing with. It makes his daddy so happy. He is still waking up 3 times a night to eat. I started him on formula, he likes ok but I think he prefers nursing. He eats baby food twice a day. He loves all fruits but has a really hard time with vegetables, he gags a lot when he is eating them. He love his cereal puffs and his crackers too. He has four teeth, he is in the habit of biting it is not very fun. They are sharp little things! He puts everything and I mean everything in his mouth. I am constantly searching the floor for anything that he might choke on. It is so crazy. I swear Sophie was not like that. He love to snuggle and go on walks. He loves to be outside while his daddy is playing basketball. He jabbers and clicks his tongue. I love him so much, he is such a sweet boy.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
8 months...
Posted by Jacci at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment