Tuesday, October 26, 2010

9 months...

My boy is nine months old. I remember when Soph was this age like it was yesterday. He is so much fun and into everything. He just recently learned how to open cupboards. He thinks he is pretty neat and always looks at me with a smile whenever he does it. He also loves to play in the cup drawer and will throw everything in his reach out. He is crawling all over the place and can walk around things really fast. He loves balls so much. They are his favorite thing in the world to play with. He puts everything in his mouth and has almost choked a few times. He says mama and bobba. He is a stinker when it comes to sleep and will sometimes only take a half hour nap. He can run when he is in his walker, I love watching him do it. He is still nursing and I don't see him stopping anytime soon. He is also drinking a few bottles a day. His favorite things to eat are bananas and cereal puffs. He doesn't like vegetables. He still loves to snuggle and I love it too. He is wearing 9 to 12 month clothes and can still fit in a few 6 month and a few 18 month as well. He loves to go on walks and be outside. He unties every shoe he can fine and likes to crawl around with the shoelaces in his mouth. He isn't really into TV but will watch Mickey. He has started dancing anytime he hears music, It is so cute! I am excited to take him to his appointment to see how much he weighs. He is a mommas boy, I love him to pieces and can't imagine my life with out him.

0 comments: