Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cheese...

This is Dawsies new trick. Is that not the cutest face you have ever seen? I love him to pieces. He is learning things so quickly now. He stands on his own and has even taken a few steps. He is very curious and gets into everything. I have had to put locks on all the cupboards, and now he figured out open drawers. He climbs onto anything he can and is really fast about it. He will only eat baby food if it is fruit. So we have pretty much given up and he is is eating a lot of table food. He is doing great with it! Soph is just as cute and as funny as ever. She loves her brother and can't wait until it's Christmas time! She saw snow on the mountains and said momma, that means it is almost time for Santa to come! I love my babes and am so grateful to be their momma.

0 comments: