Saturday, March 26, 2011

14 months...

Our chubby man is 14 months. I remember Sophie so well when she was this age. Daws is so smart. He always knows exactly what we are talking about. He still loves balls, it is still pretty much the only word he is saying. He does say a few others like, Momma, Dadda, sissy and more. He always says my name when he cries, I love it. He thinks anything round is a ball. That includes: eggs, circles, fruit, etc. He is sleeping well at night. He only stirs once a night. He all 4 molars and 8 other teeth. He loves to eat. He will eat anything you give him but some of his favorites are: string cheese, chips, dried blueberries, gold fish and fruit snacks. He loves to play with his sister. They get along really well. I love watching them play together. Daddy has been in Chicago this week so I took the kids to the museum. They both had so much fun. Of course Dawsie's favorite part were the balls. Soph loved the dress ups and the grocery store. I love my little guy he is such a joy.

0 comments: