Friday, April 29, 2011

Ball...

Ball is pretty much the only thing this boy says or thinks about. The word varies depending on which ball he is talking about, for example a basketball is baba ball. I think basketball is his favorite. He loves to play it, watch it and wear it. This is his baba ball shirt. He has other ball shirts, but this is by far his favorite. Today when I took it off for his bath he cried. So silly. He is 15 months. He weighed 23 pounds and was 30 inches long. Lately Sophie loves her birthday suit and underoos. The second we walk in the door, off go the clothes. She told me she wants to be like tarzan. We have been loving the warm weather. I have been outside doing a lot of yard work. I have several projects that I am working on, and am excited to get them done.




0 comments: