Where have the past 6 months of my life gone? I cant believe how fast it has gone. It is such a bitter sweet feeling. I am loving every minute of her changing and growing every day but I am so sad at the same time. Life has been so awesome these past months and I am so excited to see what the rest of her life has in store for her. I love this little girl so much!I can hardly believe that you can love something so much!! She is so funny and loves that she is getting big. I know she cant wait until she can run around with all the kids!! she loves to sit and play with her toys, read pop up books, eat pears and applesauce, watch Mickey mouse club house, laugh and talk to us, give us hugs and slobbery kisses and pull my hair!! you are the best!!!! I love you so much!!!
She was sitting up, playing with her toys and her wipes and watching a movie!!She would NOT look at me. little stinker!!!





5 comments:
Cute background!! I totally know what you mean about the bitter/sweet feeling of watching your baby girl grow. I am having a hard (*sniff, sniff) time admitting that Eliza is borderline "big girl" and that I'll have a new baby. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for our baby boy, but to me, she should always stay my baby... (I hate hormones.) Sophie is a doll!!
She is getting so big! It is hard watching them grow, but exciting at the same time. Every age seems to be your favorite, it just keeps getting better.
Thanks for your offer last night, I might take you up on it. Are you coming to book club tomorrow night at my place? Maybe you could help me then? It would be much appreciated!
~Nicole
I can't believe I go on vacation, come back, and our baby is all grown up! She can sit?! I need to see her! I am missing her cute smiles!
K'Leigh just said,"I can't believe she is that big? We should put her in the washer and dryer and shrink her." I got a good laugh out of that!
I know I say this alot, but time really does fly by toooo fast once they're out. It is so amazing to watch them grow!!!
Post a Comment