We had such a fun New Years eve. We went to my parents next door neighbors and had fisherman's stew. It was really yummy. my poor dad was sick so my mom stayed home with him and Cor & I took Tom and Tori to Lehi with us. We had so much fun!!! we played the Newlywed game and pictionary. we laughed really hard and we are still laughing. To spare Uncle Jeffs feelings I will not mention why we are still laughing :) all of the kids had fun too. Corey and all the kids somehow stayed awake (except maddie). sophie had a little nap and then woke up to ring in her very first New Year.
Sophie & I in our Party hats!!
Corey was thrilled to ring in the new year!! as you can see.some of the things he is looking forward to this New Year are:
Sophies first birthday, Going to Hawaii,
a new season and clean slate for the Braves and the Broncos,
Golfing & water skiing
Sophie in her party hat!!some things sophie is looking forward to this year are:
learning how to crawl, walk and talk, her first birthday, swimming,
going on grandpa & grandmas boat for the first time &
eating real food.
Miss Maddie is a Princess and LOVED her party hat!!
The Girls
Camry & Tori have so much fun together.
My cute little family who I love so much!! I am so excited for another wonderful year together. things I am looking forward to are: going to Hawaii, boating all summer, going to lake powell, sophies birthday, watching her grow everyday, learning about Joseph Smith in relief society, Harry Potter and the Half blood prince in theaters this november. (pathetic, I know), teaching sophie new things, baseball season, valentines day, st patricks day, easter, the 4th of july, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas & birthdays!!! I love holidays! and I am excited for every single one!!
Miss Maddie is a Princess and LOVED her party hat!!
The Girls
Camry & Tori have so much fun together.
My cute little family who I love so much!! I am so excited for another wonderful year together. things I am looking forward to are: going to Hawaii, boating all summer, going to lake powell, sophies birthday, watching her grow everyday, learning about Joseph Smith in relief society, Harry Potter and the Half blood prince in theaters this november. (pathetic, I know), teaching sophie new things, baseball season, valentines day, st patricks day, easter, the 4th of july, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas & birthdays!!! I love holidays! and I am excited for every single one!!




2 comments:
Happy New Year! We had so much fun! We are still laughing too! Poor Jeff! Can't wait for Sophie's first birthday too....except that means she is growing up...which is sad!
holy cow!! I cant believe you have commented already. I just posted this a few minutes ago!!! I know I am sad she is getting big too.
Post a Comment