Happy Easter!!
every year we go to blanding for the annual family Easter picnic at recapture pockets. its so much fun!! we hunt for eggs, eat food, fly kites, ride four wheelers, and get lizards up our pant legs! no one got lost or hurt this year! we have fun down there. it nice to just hang out with everyone and watch movies! then on Sunday we wake up early and drive home so we can have our pass over Easter dinner and easter egg hunt with my family.
my mom and dad hide Easter basket and eggs. we don't really care about the eggs with candy but they hide 3 metallic eggs with money in them and it is not just change.
we like to look for them. my dad is creative and hides them really well.
then at 6:00 we go to my Grandma Sharps for another Easter egg hunt.










4 comments:
So glad we always get to spend Easter together! It was tons of fun! You have the cutest baby ever! I love her!
Who found the metallic eggs? That is definitely a tradition my parents need to adopt!!
And I must say that I love Sophie in the bunny ears. She's a doll. I can't believe she eight months old. I can easily remember when you were pregnant with her.
aren't holidays so much more fun when you have a kid!?? Man, I'm with ali, my parents need to adopt that metallic egg thing! awesome!
fun weekend! mine was BORING
Post a Comment