Friday, March 28, 2008

Funny Faces

Sophie just started making this face about a week ago.
it is so funny. she breaths in and out of her nose really loud when she does it.
it always makes us laugh really hard and she knows that she is so funny.
I used to make the same face when I was little which makes it even more funny.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

I LOVE it when she does that! It just makes you crack up..and she knows it! :) That is so funny that it is heriditary! I love that pic of you when you were little!

Keersten said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I love that you have a pic of yourself doing it! so awesome.

Melissa and Allen said...

hahahahahahahahahahahah i love all 3 of these pictures!!! hahahahah I love funny faces:)

Bonnie said...

That is sooooo cute!