Tuesday, June 17, 2008

11 months

where has the time gone, I cant believe my baby is going to be one in a month. she is the best. and so funny. life with sophie is full of laughs. she has started really walking around things. she could definitely walk by herself but is too scared still. she still loves mickey mouse and now recognizes him anywhere. she loves baby dolls. she has figured out the hand gesture for " I don't know". she loves to look at pictures of herself. she recognizes and points the three of us out in pictures, she jabbers all day long and thinks she has so much to say. she loves to pull things out of bags, cupboards, shelves and anywhere else you put things. she still loves to eat and we have started to give her more "grown up food" and she loves it. she loves suckers and Popsicles. she loves to be around little kids her size. she loves dogs and tries to make a barking sound. she has developed a bit of an attitude but she is still so cute even when she is screaming and throwing a fit. I love being a mom to her, life gets busier and more fun everyday!






2 comments:

tanya.... said...

She is the most beautiful baby ever! I love her so much.

Autumn said...

I'm freaking out that she is almost one! Where did all that time go!? She is such a cutie! I love her attitude!