She loved it. We had so much fun. She loved the monkeys, and the birds.
It took her a minute to figure out the elephants and the giraffe but she really liked them after a minute. We shared a Popsicle, her favorite treat and ate Taco Bell. It was so fun to watch her wave and smile at the animals and all the little kids. She was so much fun. I want to go again soon and take her on the train.
Poor Ms. Elephant is expecting a large bundle of Joy next summer!!
I am so glad I am not an elephant. 22 months is a little too long thank you.
We let Sophie stand up by the glass in the monkey cage. She thought she was so big.
She even learned how to make a monkey sound. its so cute.















3 comments:
She's so cute! I love the one of her standing in front of the Gorilla...she's so tiny! I LOVE how much she loves other kids! It's so cute...she just wants to squeeze all of them!
We should definitely get Maxon and Sophie toghether sometime to play. She's so dang cute! We go to 7 peaks like twice a week so you should come down and go with us sometime. We're going this afternoon actually if you aren't doing anything. I think we're leaving around 3. I'm just going with a couple friends and their kids, then the husbands are meeting us there after work for a couple hours. I'll let you know next time we're going if you can't go today. Or call me sometime, 801-592-2243
So cute!! We need to take Maddie sometime!!
Post a Comment