Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Getch Ya Popcorn Ready...

We returned home from Vegas on Monday afternoon to snow on the ground. Not a fun welcome home. While there, the weather was incredible, aside for a major wind storm on Sunday night. Palm trees were side ways and chairs at the restaurant were blowing all over the place. I got slammed by a heavy door and have a huge bruise on my leg to show for it, it was crazy. The hotel was really nice. We stayed at Treasure Island. I got to see my cousin Kristi who works there, we were so excited to see her. We ate some great food! We went to a buffet, to a small hamburger place called strip burger (the chocolate cake is amazing!) and of course we had to eat at In and Out. Lisa, Heidi and I had a blast doing girly stuff - including shopping, make overs and laying out by the pool. The boys, however, really enjoyed the smokey casino... or so it seemed with as much time as they spent there. They did have fun though, and our money isn't completely gone! We saw the Cirque Du Soleil show "Love". It was amazing and really weird. I was in awe that someone could think of something like that. It was a great show, definitely something you have to see. We got discount tickets and were 7 rows from the front. It was such a fun trip! It was so fun to come home and see Sophie! We missed her like crazy! She stayed at Bampa and Grammys house. Thanks guys for the fun trip! We cant wait for the next one!

5 comments:

Noelle said...

How fun! We've been to "Love" too and loved it. We've also seen "Mystere" which I would highly reccommend if you haven't seen it! It's awesome!

tanya.... said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Autumn said...

Where have I been? I didn't know you did this! How fun! You are beautiful by the way~you look fabulous in every picture!

Heidi said...

We did have a lot of fun. I really like the picture of me and Chris in line for the buffet. I don't think I got that one, and for some reason I can't save it from this. Could you send it to me? Thanks!

Heidi said...

I lied... I guess I do have the picture. :)