Saturday, March 7, 2009

sewing projects

Heidi and I are taking a once a month sewing class from our friend Tara. She is an amazing seamstress! We have such a good time. Even when we are up until 4 in the morning! This month we made bags. I am so proud of myself! I love how it turned out! Last month we did check book covers. They were easy and really fun! The bags were a lot of work but well worth it! Thank you so much Tara for sharing your knowledge with us! I hope someday I am as good as you are!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh my gosh!! So cute!! You have to teach me!!

Susan Engar said...

Jacci, those are great! You did a wonderful job. I LOVE the bag especially.......you should make and sell them!

Keersten said...

Both are absolutely darling! You are amazing!

tanya.... said...

You are so talented!! You have to teach us all! You are the best!!

Heidi said...

Ha ha, look at all these people asking you to teach them... do you even remember how? I swear, the later it got, the more my mind went down hill... but I had a blast!

Heidi said...

(Not that you couldn't teach them.... that might have sounded bad. I think you rock and I agree you are amazing!)

Unknown said...

it was so late i thought maybe i hallucinated how cute the bags turned out...but I didn't! you did SUCH a good job. LOVE IT