Sophie is talking so much. She can say anything she wants now. She loves to tell us stories and read us books. She loves to be outside, not matter what she is doing. She is the Bug Queen, she loves to look at bugs and even hold them. I was planting flowers the other day, she was outside with me. She found a dead potato bug that was crusty. She wanted to play with it so bad, so I let her. After a few minutes of carrying it around it broke in half. She brought it to me and asked me to fix it. I told her that I couldn't fix it because it had gone to live with Jesus. She looked at me for a second and said "no mommy fix it". I told her again that the bug had died and that he went to live in heaven with Jesus. She was so sad she started to cry. She loves to be held and will say "Hold Soph". It is so cute you just have to pick her up. She is such a GIRL. She loves all things girly. She is such a big girl too, and so independent. Everything now is "My do it". She is so much fun! She keeps me entertained all day. She has become a night owl and won't go to bed until 11:30 or 12:00. It's a pain, but I have to remind myself that someday when she is all grown up I am going to wish for the late nights. I am a bit in shock that she is almost 2. Time goes way too fast.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
22 months...
Posted by Jacci at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love the one of her crouched on the ground looking at the bugs. She is so funny. I love when she wants me to hold her - it doesn't happen that often!
Post a Comment