Wednesday, May 6, 2009

dressing up...

Sophie loves to dress up. It is her most favorite thing. Recently she has had to pick out her own outfits. I think it is so funny and I don't care! She usually has to have her bracelets and necklaceses (that's what she calls them) on, and her pretty princess shoes. Her favorite shoes right now are her red Christmas shoes. Yesterday Corey took her outside. She had heart pajamas on with a navy blue polka dotted skirt, relly shoes, bracelets up to her elbone (in her words), her Christmas hat and her necklaces on. I wish I had taken a picture. Here are pictures of some other days.This is what she wore the other day.

This day she let me get her dressed, but she had to have her pajama pants on her head
This day she had 4 pair of socks on, her "Christmas Hat" as she calls it, and her pajama shirt

She is always making me laugh. She is such a GIRL! I love it! She is talking so much. It is so much fun to here her little voice. She has started grabbing my chin to turn it in her direction as she says "Listen Mom, Listen". She loves to be outside I am so glad it is warm again so we can play outside.

4 comments:

Massey Family said...

I love the pictures :)

Jess said...

I love that you don't care. You are a good mom for it because she is adorable. And kids are always more adorable when they are allowed to be kids and have a little of their own creative input. Love it Jax, she is so funny. Lets get the kids together. They ask for Soph all the time!

Heidi said...

She is too funny. I love hearing her voice, too. She's got such a big personality in such a little body... she cracks me up!

Autumn said...

She is hilarious! I am loving her fashion sense! And I cannot believe what a chatter box she is at her age! She is so smart!