A few days ago, I was going through some old pictures. I found these lovely pictures of our House remodeling process. I thought it would be worth while to do some before and after pictures. I must say, I am still more than thrilled with how everything turned out. Unless you were one of the lucky ones who got to see our Condo in all her glory, you may never truly appreciate just how miraculous this transformation really was...
The Kitchen...
(I give you permission to laugh at my less than graceful attempt to kick down our wall.)
Dad, Corey and everyone else who put in so much time and thought into making our home so awesome, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don't think I have ever really had the opportunity to express my gratitude! I love you all!











2 comments:
Jeez, miss flexible. That was a high kick! Though I didn't get to see it before, I think I can appreciate it a little bit just by seeing the other condos in the complex! I love your little place.
Haha, we really understand the transformation because we did the same thing. Your condo is so gorgeous! I'm still in love with how you put your bedroom together. You have the cutest decorating style!
Post a Comment