
We have made it to the half way mark! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. Life is good. I am still tired most of the day, but it is something that I can deal with. I am also starving ALL the time. He is definitely a boy! Moving around is starting to get harder and harder! It's amazing how much I take the ability, to easily bend over and pick something up off of the floor for granted! I keep laughing to myself thinking about how different this pregnancy is from Sophie's. It is a whole different thing having an incredibly active toddler to chase around. I love it though! I love this stage of pregnancy. He has become really active and I can feel him moving all of the time. Corey has also been able to fell him. I just bought him some little clothes. It has made it seem a lot more real. I am so excited to see him! 20 more weeks!!!
1 comments:
You look great! I don't know if I've told you, I am just a week behind you. We will find out this weekend what we are having. You will love having a boy, they are so fun!
Post a Comment