Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's a Boy...

We are having a boy, and we are so excited! Corey was convinced it was a girl. I wasn't sure. There was nothing but pure joy on Corey's face when they told us it was a little boy. He was very cooperative, and we got some really cute pictures. Sophie got her very own picture. She isn't really sure what the picture is. I still don't think she has any idea what is going on. The picture of his hand is really neat. The nurse said she hardly ever sees a hand that clear. When she started the ultra sound she was looking around, when she got to his head she said, "It's a girl!" We both looked at each other and smiled. It a girl hurray, she laughed and said, "this is the brain, I obviously can't tell what it is." We were both a little confused. She then said, "I was only joking, I said it was a girl because it has a brain!" We all laughed. Then she moved down the body, and said, "This baby is a man child, you are having a little boy". Corey looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. I of course started to cry. He was so cute and active. He wasn't a huge fan of the nurse pushing on him with the little camera thing. I am so grateful he is healthy and all of his organs and blood vessels are perfect. It is such a relief. The only thing they found from the ultra sound that makes me a little bit nervous is, my placenta is sitting on my cervix. If it doesn't move before I go into labor, then I will have to have a C-section. Which I am not too thrilled about. My Doctor said that it is very uncommon for it not to move though. I love my new Doctor, and I am so grateful for technology. I would go crazy in 9 months without knowing what was going on inside of me. Now the fun part begins! I am planning a trip to the outlets soon. We don't have a name yet either, we have made a list but nothing is jumping out at us.

11 comments:

Kanien said...

Congrats! I am super excited for you guys. Have fun shopping, I love the outlets!

Keersten said...

That is AWESOME!! I love the hand pic. So darling! Hope you are starting to feel great!

emily said...

YAY! What fun news! We are excited for you guys!

The Bengtzen Family said...

Congrats!! You are going to love having a little boy.

Unknown said...

Congrats to you! He's sure to be a handsome boy! have fun shoppin'!

tanya.... said...

I am the most excited Aunt in the world! Congrats and have fun shopping:) Love ya

Susan Engar said...

Congratulations!!! So much fun to have a little boy!!

Abby said...

Congratulations! That hand picture really IS amazing!

Laura said...

So happy for you guys, and so happy my babies will have a cousin so close in age!

alicia said...

Amazing!!! Congratulations, hope you are feeling great!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

YAY, CONGRATS!!! I hope you know what your in for..LOL I love boys, I bet Corey is so excited! We need to come visit you guys soon, call me when you get a min and lets plan something!