Friday, October 23, 2009

We've made it..

We are finally done! We closed, moved in and are settling into our new home. We found a great family to rent our old home and are excited about them being there. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. We are exhausted but very happy. Sophie is adjusting better than I thought. We have months of organizing and decorating ahead of us, but I am excited. I am grateful for all the wonderful people in my life! We have had so much help, love, and support over the past few days. I love you all! Corey, you are amazing, we never would have arrived if it weren't for you! You have gone above and beyond! I will update our move soon!

2 comments:

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

CONGRATS!!! Your new home is GORGEOUS!! I am very happy for you guys, call me when you get a min and we should go plan a double date night!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your new house! It's so beautiful and I can't wait to have some fun game nights there.