Saturday, October 17, 2009

A whirl wind...

Life has been SO crazy lately. I think we are finally reaching the finish line on our home purchase. Our closing date is set for Tuesday. We are hoping that we get the keys and can start moving soon after. It has been a stressful, fun learning experience for us. We have become closer as a family, and are so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. I am so grateful for my amazing husband. Its times like these that I realize how truly blessed I am to be married to him! (not that I don't always think that!) Here are the promised pictures. I am SO excited!
Front

Back Garage

Kitchen Up stairs bathroom Master Bathroom Master Bedroom Family Room Downstairs Bathroom and one of my favorite rooms in the house... The Laundry Room

3 comments:

Abby said...

What a beautiful beautiful house Jacci!! I'm so excited for you! I'm trying to recognize where it is knowing it must have been in the area we used to live, but I can't do it. The yard is immaculate too,by the way.So gorgeous inside and out.

Massey Family said...

It is so beautiful I'm so excited for your family!!! Yeah!!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous~!! There just must be a big beautiful laundry room in heaven even if there is no laundry! congrats!