Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1 week old...

It's already been a week. It is just crazy how time goes. He is doing so well and is so mellow. He is sleeping pretty well at night, but has his nights and days a little bit mixed up. I am working on adjusting to having very little sleep and still being able to take care of and pay attention to Sophie. She is doing so well though, she has shown no signs of jealousy so far. We love having a boy. He has such a sweet spirit. Corey can't wait for him to be able to run around. We love our sweet miracle boy!

4 comments:

Keersten said...

oh my goodness, he is so darling!

Heidi said...

I love how chubby he already is! I can't wait to put him and Jack next to each other. One day I'll come see him!

Heidi said...

I am so impressed with how much you have blogged! Way to go! I have been horrible... but I think for good reason. Mine is finally done, though.

The Bengtzen Family said...

I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog!! So tender and so freaking cute!!! Congrats on your new bundle of joy... Hope things are going good.