
The other night we were eating dinner. Sophie looked over at Corey and said, "Daddy your ears are wobbly". Corey laughed and said, "My ears are wobbly"? She said, "Ya they wobble when you eat". She then proceeded to mimic him chewing his food.
We were looking at pictures tonight. I came across this picture of her from Halloween. My Dad was with us, he asked her who the cute girl was. She said, "It's Sophie". He said, "Oh I thought it was Snow White. Is it Snow White or Sophie White"? She giggled and said, "No, it's Snowphie". I thought that was pretty clever! She is such a goof. She is doing So much better with the potty training thing! She hasn't had an accident since Monday. Yay!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Snowphie...
Posted by Jacci at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
your kids are adorable! congrats on the cute baby. I still owe you your "pay it forward" prize...I think the one year mark is next month - I better hurry!
Post a Comment