This little guy is so yummy! I love his cheeks! They are so incredibly kissable, we can't stop smooching him! He loves to blow bubbles, smile and lay on the floor and kick his legs. He loves to look at toys but hasn't yet figured out how to move his arms to grab the toy. He gets so excited and flips his arms all over. It is so funny. Then when they get in front of his face he jumps a little and makes a face like, Oh there they are. He loves to be held so that he can see everything. He loves his sister and watches her every move. He is sleeping less during the day but is still up every 3-4 hours at night. He love his soothie plug. I have been trying the mams, but he doesn't seem to like them as much. He just graduated into a size 2 diaper. I love talking to him. It makes him so happy and he usually talks back. He makes the saddest pouty face I have ever seen. It is so cute! I love this little man so much and can't believe how fast he is growing. I can't imagine life without him!



Tuesday, April 20, 2010
12 weeks...
Posted by Jacci at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yes I agree such a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment