We blessed our beautiful boy today. It was nice to go to church and take the sacrament. It has been such a long time. A cute lady in our ward wrote down the blessing and brought it to us this evening. It is neat to have. I wish I could have remembered Sophie's. It was a beautiful blessing. I always feel the spirit so present when Corey uses his priesthood. I am grateful for him, that he is worthy to hold the priesthood. It is a blessing in my life I take for granted more often than not. We had lots of family and friends there. After the meeting we came back to our house and ate Lasagna. It was fun to talk to everyone. I am so grateful for my sweet little boy. I love him so much!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Dawson's Blessing...
Posted by Jacci at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment