This little man is 6 months old! Time sure flies! Here are some fun facts about my favorite guy. Dawson weighs 17 lbs. 9 ounces. He is in a size 3 diaper and is wearing 6-9 month clothes. He loves Sophie and watches her every move. He rolls all over that place and in the past few days has started to army crawl. He can sit by himself really well, he still falls over but is getting more stable every day. He loves toys of any kind. He shakes, bangs and slobs anything that gets near his mouth. If you take something away from him he will give you an ear full. He loves the bath, his blanket and plug and snuggling. He loves to jump, the second you stand him up he will start jumping. It is so funny, My arms get so tired from it! His smile is the best in the world and he is always sharing it with us. He laughs all the time. He jabbers and screams, mostly at Sophie. He loves his daddy, I am excited to see them grow together. Corey can't wait to get him playing sports. His menu is expanding and includes: rice cereal, pears, bananas, prunes, applesauce, sweet potatoes and squash. He also loves bread and crackers. He has had a tiny taste of ice cream and he loves snow cones. I have to be careful giving him treats because he gets SO mad when you stop feeding him. He is so smart and adorable. I love him to pieces!








Monday, July 26, 2010
Half a year...
Posted by Jacci at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oh my word, he is so stinkin' cute!!! So cute! I really would have kept him but Sophie was a little too concerned, I didn't want to upset her. Ha ha. It was good to see you guys.
Post a Comment