Sophie... Today I sat and watched you sleep, as I did my mind wandered back 3 years ago to one of the best days of my life. You were born on a beautiful summer night. I sat and looked at the mountains from my hospital bed wondering what you would look like. You were the tiniest, cutest little thing. You were beautiful! Daddy and I cried with pure joy when we saw you. You have since then amazed us every day with you sweet spirit, beautiful smile and bubbly personality. Being your mommy is incredible. You are so smart. I love watching you as you learn something new. You are such a good big sister to Dawson. He loves you and looks up to you. I know you have a special purpose on this earth. I am so excited to help you accomplish all that awaits you in your life. I love spending my days with you. They are always full of laughs and lots of loves! You spend all day telling us that you love us, nothing makes me happier! You have been so excited for your birthday. We made a count down and every day you became more and more excited. I am so excited to share this special day with you. The past 3 years have gone way too fast, but they have been amazing! I love you so much my beautiful princess! Happy 3rd Birthday!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Happy...
Posted by Jacci at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment