We had a fabulous day. Dawson woke and I took him into the kitchen. I had decorated with balloons and streamers. He loved it, especially the balloons. I made pancakes for breakfast. After breakfast we got dressed and went over to Papa and Grams for pictures. On our way out the door he tripped over some shoes and landed right on his head. It immediately got a huge goose egg and bruise. He cried hard, I felt so sad. We spent several hours setting up and taking the pictures. I am really happy with how they turned out. We went to McDonald's for lunch. Sophie's choice of course! Daws fell asleep on our way there. We got him a Happy Meal and he ate it when we got home. He loved it and ate almost the whole thing. Sophie fell asleep on the bench in the sun. She looked so cute. We played while Daddy worked. Then we went to the Italian Village for dinner. My family went with us. On our way home from dinner we stopped at Nelsons and got a shake and Dawson got his first Ice Cream cone. He love it to say the least. He was really mad when I took away. He bit the bottom off and it went everywhere. After baths Sophie really wanted to give him her present. She and Dawson opened the presents and then we sang to him. He really loved the candle and danced when we sang. We gave him some cake and then he went to sleep. He is such a sweet boy. I love you so much Daws. Happy Birthday my little buddy!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Dawson's First Birthday...
Posted by Jacci at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment