your little boy is the cutest thing i have ever seen. i want to pinch his chubby cheeks! Sophie is so adorable too. she looks so much like you it's crazy. thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. im glad someone reads it :) hope everything is going well with you guys. love ya!
Corey and I have been married for 9 years. Corey works in the stock market and Loves it. I am a Mother and wife. I love to bake, garden, cook and play with my babes. We have a beautiful little girl named Sophie. She loves life and everything about it. She is the sunshine in my life. We have a little boy, His name is Dawson, he is so curious and lovely. We love kissing his chubby cheeks. We just welcomed our third baby. A lovely little girl. Ella is a joy in our family. Life is amazing.
3 comments:
your little boy is the cutest thing i have ever seen. i want to pinch his chubby cheeks! Sophie is so adorable too. she looks so much like you it's crazy. thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. im glad someone reads it :) hope everything is going well with you guys. love ya!
Cutest baby boy ever! I love every one of these! Did you take them??
He is so cute! And Sophie looks a lot like Tori!
Post a Comment