Saturday, February 26, 2011

13 months...

I can honestly say that I love every stage my babes have been through so far. I must say though that, from 12-18 months is probably one of my most favorites. Daws is so fun right now. He is starting to discover his independence, he has really started caring about what is happening around him. If soph ever gets something and he doesn't I honestly think he gets sad and wonders why he didn't get something too. He runs around and climbs on and in everything. He NEVER stops eating. I have never in my life met a child who eats as much as he does. He eats way more than Soph will at our meal times and then needs snacks all day. I should have had some idea he would be like that when he was waking up every hour to nurse after he was born. He loves balls. It is all he plays with all day and one of the few words he says. He also says basketball, mama, dada, papa, blanky, balloon (his other favorite toy) and more. He is a sweet boy and loves to give hugs and kisses. He also loves to play outside, play dolls with soph, watch Mickey, and dance. He is a big mischief maker and gets into everything he is not supposed to. It makes me so nervous. He has no fear and has just about taken a dive off of the counter the table the couch and the bed. Trust me when I say that he is so fast, that even when I am right there he can be on top of something faster than my brain reacts! I love him so much.

0 comments: