Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun with Friends

Last Saturday some family friends came in from Montana.
We went to Raging Waters with them.
I haven't been to Raging Waters for years. It is still the same!
We had a ton of fun. The water was FREEZING. It felt even colder than jumping into the lake.
Sophie liked the baby pool for a minute but her lips turned blue and she was shivering. I think they forgot to turn the heater on! Corey loved it. I think I am more of a Seven Peaks fan! Thanks Harveys for inviting us to go with you! That night we went to a BBQ at our friends house. We played some game with golf balls. I did a pretty good job of not breaking any windows or throwing anything on the roof! We watched Micheal Phelps break the record!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Raging Water's looks like fun...I've never been there. We'll have to go sometime! Love Soph's hat!!

Ali said...

Amen to what Autumn said, Sophie's hat is darling.

Thanks for posting new pics of Canyon too considering that Melissa is SLOW to update her blog (I hope this hint finds it way back to her!).

The cake was impressive too. I bet your Dad loved it.

Bonnie said...

I've never been there either! Looks like fun! Corey's lips looked kind of blue in some of the pictures.