Friday, August 22, 2008

Non-Essentials

Here are 3 Non-Essentials
I would love to have if I had a little extra dough!
The rule was under $100.00 but I cheated. Enjoy!
Mineral Makeup from Sephora
$ 60.00
This most beautiful Diamond ring. Ahhhh.
It is so sparkly
$299.00 overstock.com
A new bed from Ikea.
$299.00. Actually I want the whole bedroom set.
I think I need a house first!


I tag: Autumn, Bonnie, Noelle and Melissa.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Love, love, love the ring. Let us know when it finds a home on one of your fingers.

Nikki said...

No way! I want that bed too. Marshall actually has the twin white one. We do have the 6 drawer chest - it sucks. It's cheap and one of the drawers falls apart. But oh well, it's cute and thank goodness for wood glue. Marshall's bed seems to be holding up all right.

Bonnie said...

Oh,how many do we have to list?? I have so many....soon to come!

Noelle said...

Hey Jacci! We'd love to hang out with you guys sometime. I think I have your number. Mine's 801-592-2243. Call me and we'll plan something.