I have to admit that I have never been into the Olympics.
That all changed when I saw Micheal Phelps swim.
I feel lucky that I witnessed a piece of history tonight,
as he swam for his 8th Gold Medal in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Every race he was in I kept thinking he was going to lose.
I thought that there was no way he could win all eight races.
I watched on the edge of my seat the past two nights as he has been close to losing his dream.
Yet somehow in the last few seconds, he pulled off what no one in history has ever done....
8 Gold Medals in a single Olympics
Understand to achieve anything requires Faith and Belief in yourself, Vision, Hard work, Determination, and Dedication.
Remember all things are possible to those who believe."
~Gail Devers
I feel so blessed that I live in a country where I am aloud to dream.





1 comments:
I wish we could watch the Olympics but Marshall broke our freakin tv! Anyway, it was good to see you tonight! Sophie is sooo cute!
Post a Comment