Tuesday, November 18, 2008

16 Months

My little Stinker is 16 months.
I don't know where time is going. She is the funniest little girl I have ever met. She is way too smart for me already! Here are some things Sophie likes to do:
She loves to watch Mickey shows. It doesn't matter what kind. We bought her a Mickey Christmas movie, she has to watch it at least once a day. She got a Mickey stuffed animal in Disneyland that she carries around everywhere. Today she was sitting on the stairs with Minnie and Mickey watching her movie. She also loves Nemo, Bugs Life and Toy Story. Her vocabulary has expanded immensely, she says over 20 words now. Some you have to hear a few times to realize what they are. Her most recent are "Hello" its not just Hi anymore. More, Bubbles, Mickey, Minnie, Blanky, Movie, Mommy, Daddy, Cheese, Dog, and Drink. She has started calling her plug a "Gugkkk" in a very German sounding voice. It is very funny. She loves to sing, dance and laugh. She runs every where she goes. She loves to sit on the floor and read books. She can quote a few parts of Finding Nemo in her baby gibberish, complete with a scream at the part when Nemo is taken away and the Ah Hu Wah He Ah Ho Ho Ho song. She still loves to play outside even when it is freezing. She has become very fascinated with bubbles, she loves to play in the tub because when she splashes she makes bubbles. She also calls soda "bubbles", because she can feel the bubbly fizz in her throat. She loves macaroni and cheese and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cheetos. She has learned how to do a somersault and every time she flips over she says whee. Church is still pretty silly! We are in the hall pretty much the entire time. I am looking forward to seeing her around the Christmas Tree, I have a feeling it is going to be an adventure. Whenever she sees a Santa Claus she says "Ho Ho Ho". She loves to wrap her arms around your neck to give you a hug. I am pretty sure there is no better feeling in the world. Today I was holding her, she grabbed my face in between her hands and kissed me on the mouth. Then she gave me a hug. It was so cute I started to cry. I am having the time of my life watching her learn and grow! She is so much fun. I love you sis!

2 comments:

tanya.... said...

No way turn the clock back!! I feel like she was just born. She is so adorable. Time for another!!

Autumn said...

What a little dollie! I can't believe she is that big! I remember Camry at that age like it was yesterday....here we are 11 yrs later! AAAAAAHHHHHH!