Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election 2008

Barack Obama
44th President of the United States of America.
I must admit I was feeling a little bit uneasy the past few weeks as the election swiftly approached. It seemed no matter where I went everyone was discussing the election and everyone has a different opinion. I have never felt sure about either candidate. One thing I felt sure about was, I did not want Obama to win. I am not sure why but he scares me a little maybe its the name Barack Hussein Obama? I had a feeling he was going to win despite all other efforts. As we were watching John McCain's speech last night I started silently praying for our country. My prayer is that our new President will have Heavenly Fathers spirit with him, to guide our country with wisdom. I hope he is a good man and that he will be able to lead us out of the crisis we are in.

1 comments:

Melissa and Allen said...

I agree. I would love for all of us Republicans to be proved wrong and for Obama to be a GREAT President!