Tuesday, February 17, 2009

19 months

Here are 19 little things about Sophie
1. Sophie loves to eat cake, cookies and suckers
2. She loves to watch Cinderella 3, Ratatouille and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
3. She loves to dance
4. She sings all the time.
5. She can pretty much say anything she wants now. We are being really careful with the language she hears because she picks everything up.
6.She loves to play with Corey, her 2 favorite things to do are play hide and seek and Fly.
7. She loves the Disney Princesses
8. She always has her necklaces and bracelets on
9. She doesn't like nursery any more
10. She loves to play with Tom, Tori, Camry, Canyon and Maddie
11. She loves to be outside
12. She gets so excited when she hears helicopters. She runs to the window and says "see"
13. She loves her Guckkkk
14. She loves to read books
15. She loves to laugh
16. She loves to get in the bath tub
17. She loves to play with little dolls. Her favorites right now are Tori's Polly Pockets
18. She loves to brush her teeth, because we tell that she looks like a Princess after she is done
19. She is a big mommas girl. I love it!
I love you so much Sophie! You are getting so big. I love watching you grow and change everyday.

2 comments:

tanya.... said...

I can not believe this nonsense!! I swear that it has been that long since I have seen her. She is adorable:)

Autumn said...

She is a big mamas girl and I love that too! Every girl needs her mama the most!!