Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hi Bob...

I bet you didn't know that there is a Bob in the movie Shrek?
Well neither did I...
Sophie loves to play with Movie cases. She carries them around every where she goes. She is constantly asking us to name each character her chubby finger points to. One day as she was routinely throwing every movie off the shelf, she spotted Shrek. She has never seen it because its not really for little kids. Any way when she picked it up she took an instant liking to it. She found Corey and began pointing at all of the Characters starting with Princess Fiona on to Lord Farquad. As she got to Lord Farquad Corey was stumped and could not remember his name. Being her determined little self she continued to point and ask who's that, who's that. Finally after giving up because of his little girls persistance Corey said his name is Bob. Satisfied, Sophie went on her way playing games. I was gone during this time, when I got home Sophie ran to me with the Movie case in hand and said pointing to Lord Farquad, "Mommy, Bob". I started laughing and asked Corey why she was saying that. He laughed and told me the story. Sophie now loves Bob, she laughs with him and talks to him any chance she gets. The other night we were leaving and as we were walking out the door she saw the case on the ground and yelled "Bye Bob". She picks up new words so quickly. She is in the room with me right now, as she saw the picture of the Shrek characters she let out a scream of excitement. She is the biggest nut~

3 comments:

tanya.... said...

I just think she is the cutest and smartest thing ever!!

Abby said...

That is so funny! She has so much personality.

Unknown said...

hahaha she is so silly!