Thanks to Tyler Florence and the Food Network, I found some really yummy recipes for an Authentic Mexican Taco night. We invited our friends over for dinner and games. I slow cooked some beef shoulder in a dutch oven for 4 hours. It was tender, flavorful and delicious. I also made Mexican street corn, deep fried corn tortillas and Pina Coladas. Lisa brought some homemade guacamole that was to die for and Heidi made the most delicious cupcakes I have ever had! After dinner we played games and as always we laughed until we cried. Thanks for coming over guys! It's always a blast!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Taco Night...
Posted by Jacci at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
You always have the funnest ideas! Can I copy everything you ever do Please?
I have that episode of Tyler's ultimate saved because I've been wanting to try it! I've made the grilled corn a few times before and it turned out delicious. Sounds like a fun night!
Fun fun! I'm glad everything turned out so good! You are such a party animal! I love it!
P.S. Next time call me and Cams and we'll come to your "girls day in"!
It was so yummy! Thanks for the compliments on the cupcakes. I'm glad they turned out well! And I look dreadful in that picture. Ew. That day was not the best... packing, packing and more packing... boo. Tonight I will be packing. You're welcome to come over to help with the kitchen.... did you ask your grandma about those newspapers? We can watch A.I. and have a packing party if you're interested. If not, that's cool too. I understand. It's not fun!
you are one of the funnest and most thoughtful people I know! I am glad it turned out good!
Hey Jackie, I have another question for you. I have just barely had my blog for a year and I want to archive my first year into one 2008 Icon. How did you do yours? I thought it would do it automatically but it didn't.
Post a Comment